The northernmost region of Vietnam is truly a driver’s paradise. The rugged, rocky mountains of northern Vietnam are home to several hill tribes and some of the best rice terracing in the whole country, if not the whole of Southeast Asia.
This jeep tour takes in the spectacular Northern border region close to the Chinese border. The magnificent limestone Karst mountains that loom out of the mist are the perfect contrast to the colourful traditional clothing worn by the ethnic minorities that live in the region. Vietnam is a country of outstanding beauty, rich traditions and culture, and the Northeast certainly has these three things in abundance.
Every bend in the road reveals something new!
Tour Dates: May/June 2017
Price: NZ $6999 per person, 2 x persons in jeep * subject to currency exchange rates variations
Third Jeep Passenger: NZ $5999
INCLUDED IN TOUR
- All accommodation while on tour
- Most meals
- Personally led by Mike & Angela from Britton Adventures, and English speaking Vietnamese guide.
- Classic ex US Army Jeep hire
- Vietnam Entry Visa
- Vietnam Driving Permit/Licence
- Mechanic and translator
- Vietnam airport transfers
- The BEST FUN ON 4 WHEELS!